- Posted July 7, 2014 by
- How to Plan your trip, Zero Scam, and 100% Responsible
- Graduate School Alumni Association Handels Business School, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Extraordinary Security Organization in Campobasso, Castelpetroso, Isernia, Italy, for the visit of the Pope.
- Molise region, Italy, enjoy Francesco - The Pope.
- Bergoglio (Francesco) Pope, visit Molise Region, Italy
Great Security Organization for the Pope during his visit in Molise, Italy
The Pope, during his visit in Campobasso, Castelpetroso and Isernia, Molise Region, southern Italy, has been protected with a great organization among all the security forces.
A special thank and gratitude is due to the local Police (Polizia di Stato), Carabbinieri, Guardia di Finanza, Polizia Municipale, Guardia Forestale, Soccorso Alpino, Vigili del Fuoco (Firemen), Molise Emergenza (Emergency), 118, all the volunteers whom partecipated in the organization, and obviously to the Vatican Gendarmerie who was there to protect the Chef of the Catholic Religion.
Molise is a small region, but everything was well organized for the visit of Francesco - The Pope, in order to show to all Italians about their knowledge and willingness to work properly for a common goal.
Achille Loce Mandes