- Posted July 6, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
The "Soup Nazi" comes to Coney Island!
- zdan, CNN iReport producer
Anyway, that is how he got the name "The Soup Nazi" by Seinfeld's character which aired on an episode of his show and made the SoupMan famous.
However they say Al Yaganeh is a tempermental chef, artist and a mystique surrounds his delicious soup. Is it really worth the price and stress?
I will find out next week as I will order some of his soup at the new Sur Ave.Coney Island vendor location. He will most likely not be there.
I asked some of the staff if his soups are all that, and they all said and emphatic "Yes!"
However, now due to his popularity there are 22 new shops and The Soup Nazi's soup can be bought online..
July 6, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.