- Posted July 7, 2014 by
- Petition for Obama admin to file a case against MH17 tragedy perpetrators in the International Criminal Court
- Response from P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- My message to P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- Email response from JAMSTEC and WHOI regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- Twitter response from French submersible owner regarding MH370
Malaysian plane skids off from runway while landing at Brunei airport.
On 3:30pm, 7th July 2014 (Malaysian Time), an Air Asia plane, which bore the flight number AK278 and tail number 9M-AQA, flew from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Brunei International Airport, Brunei. Unfortunately, the plane suffered a runway excursion on landing. The airplane touched down on runway 03 and went off the side, coming to rest in the grass. An emergency evacuation was carried out. Fortunately, there were no casualties.
More info and photo: http://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=167819