- Posted July 8, 2014 by
- Give your story a titleKayani feared religious right’s backlash against him: Athar Abbas
- N League Supporter - Justice Nasir-ul-Mulk takes oath as new chief justice of Pakistan
- 'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
- Qadri's APC demands Shahbaz Sharif's resignation
- Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri's 10 points of revolutionary manifesto
Musharraf treason case: Names of judges who took Nov 3 oath given to court - See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-cou
Justice Faisal Arab, heading the three member court, heard the case against the 70-year-old military strongman.
Khan, who appeared in court today, presented 19 certified notifications regarding discontinuation of work by former chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry and other judges.
The deputy solicitor also submitted in court a list of the judges who took oath from Musharraf on November 3, 2007, including their recent oath documents.
In the last hearing of the case, the special court had summoned FIA Additional Director General Khalid Rasool, the Law Ministry’s Deputy Solicitor Taj Umar Khan and Cabinet Division Deputy Secretary Siraj Ahmed to record their statements.
In the proclamation of November 3, Musharraf had stated: “The situation has been reviewed in meetings with the prime minister, the governors of all four provinces and with chairman joint chiefs of staff committee, chiefs of the armed forces, the vice chief of army staff and corps commanders of Pakistan Army… in pursuance of the deliberations and decisions of the said meetings, I, General Pervez Musharraf, chief of the army staff, proclaim emergency throughout Pakistan.”
- See more at: http://www.saach.tv/2014/07/08/musharraf-treason-case-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-courtmush-treason-names-of-judges-who-took-nov-3-oath-given-to-court/#sthash.HgjV43Gy.dpuf