- Posted July 8, 2014 by
- Need vibrant step to launch “sasrai-Movement - bold cultural revolution”
- Let's have mission to finish the unfinished mission of APJ Kalam “Livable Planet Earth”
- To “End Slavery” - we must stop CONSUMPTION SLAVERY
- Pope Francis Voice sasrai-Movement
- Appeal to have a resolution to hang sasrai banner for one week June 03 to 09 at each UN, INGO and NGO office gate across the globe in honor of World Environment Day.
---sasrai Only the Path for Next Generation Friendly Earth
"Nature does not discriminate rich super power or a poor nation attacks each ruthlessly. Nature demand absolute care - we must stop being a slave to consumption," Please have lead to spread sasrai-Movement aimed at habitable earth Dear Madam/Sir Greetings from sasrai-Movement that works voluntarily since 2004 across the globe aimed at promote prudent and sustainable consumption and conservation, optimum use and reduce the abuse of resources. sasrai target to animate, activate each individual, family, community, institution, organization to Combat Climate Change, global warming, food, fuel, water, poverty, disaster, waste, ecosystem, biodiversity - finally reverse the devastating trend of globe. Road map towards the implementation of the United Nations Millennium Declaration - sasrai brings into focus Six MDGs, 09 time-bound targets and 31 quantitative indicators. USA President in Berlin speech has said the global threat of our time severe storms, Famine and floods, Coastlines vanish, Oceans rise and Climate change. Obama said, "We have to all shoulder the responsibility for keeping the planet habitable, or we're going to suffer the consequences—together." UNSG said climate change “is a humanitarian issue, a development issue, and an issue of security and stability.” IPCC 5th Assessment Report urges- disrupted climate can do in sea level rise and acidification, aggravated droughts and wildfires, increased storm severity and flooding. Those impacts will grow more severe unless we start reducing global warming pollution, not tomorrow, but now.