- Posted July 8, 2014 by
Moscow, Russian Federation
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- "Gold drops for fourth day as US economy improves" Alcoveritas billionaire CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson
- Australia's CIO Billionaire Earl Reginald Stevenson Steps Up Attacks on Russian President Putin
- "Buying a Piece of the Australian Dream" Australia's Earl Reginald Stevenson in Sydney
- "Great Wall of debt: China set to overtake US", Australia's Alcoveritas CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson in Sydney
- Australia's Alcoveritas CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson Raises the Heated Rhetoric on Russian President Putin
Russian President Putin Blasts Alcoveritas CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson's Remarks
Putin indicated that Stevenson’s remarks are not in line with the Russian Federation’s political and financial impact on the region that would bring a more stable economic climate to Crimea. Stevenson had told investors and financial giants in Sydney that Putin’s continued aggression in the region would have far reaching impacts on oil, gold and other mining sector and financial markets in the region and could adversely impact the European Union.
Alcoveritas is a privately hedge fund conglomerate based in Australia with commercial interests in Europe, the Middle East, Canada and Australia. Since its inception Alcoveritas has established a successful presence in both the funds management and private equity markets and has won industry awards in both categories. It owns and manages significant businesses globally; it also measures its success through contributing to positive and lasting change in the wider community.
Source: The Moscow Times, 3 Polkovaya Ul., Bldg. 1, Moscow, Russia 127018 Contact: Phil Bennett at Fox Media Inc Australian Division firstname.lastname@example.org