- Posted July 8, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
- "Ukraine Tension Escalates and Causes Drop in Australian dollar" Australian CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson
- "Gold drops for fourth day as US economy improves" Alcoveritas billionaire CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson
- Australia's CIO Billionaire Earl Reginald Stevenson Steps Up Attacks on Russian President Putin
- "Buying a Piece of the Australian Dream" Australia's Earl Reginald Stevenson in Sydney
- "Great Wall of debt: China set to overtake US", Australia's Alcoveritas CIO Earl Reginald Stevenson in Sydney
Australian Hedge Fund Billionaire Earl Reginald Stevenson Takes Helm as CIO at Australia's Alcoveritas
Stevenson joined Alcoveritas last month as its Senior Managing Partner and quickly rose to the position as CIO. Prior to joining Alcoveritas, Stevenson was a visionary Silicon Valley capital assets and software developer who developed cutting edge software and applications essential to emerging and stable capital markets, ventures, financials, gold bullion and precious and strategic metals assets.
Alcoveritas is a privately held hedge fund conglomerate based in Australia with commercial interests in Europe, the Middle East, Canada and Australia. Since its inception Alcoveritas has established a successful presence in both the funds management and private equity markets and has won industry awards in both categories. It owns and manages significant businesses globally; it also measures its success through contributing to positive and lasting change in the wider community.
Source: Australian Business Daily Sydney Contact: Blyth Forsheimm at Fox Media Inc firstname.lastname@example.org