- Posted July 9, 2014 by
San Francisco, California
- Book One In A New YA Dystopian/Apocalyptic Thriller Series Released – Last Light Falling
- New York Author Releases Book Five In The Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series – The Collector
- Author Lisa Nixon Phillips Hopes To Help Military Families With Her New Book Faith Steps For Military Families
- Critically Acclaimed Pacific Northwest Author Justin Bog Releases Holiday Short Story Collection In Time For Christmas
- New Young Adult Fantasy Novel Just Released - Jeff Madison and the Shimmers of Drakmere
New Book Bliss: Managing Mayhem Released By Romance Author R.E.S. Tidmore
Author, R.E.S Tidmore is pleased to announce the release of her new contemporary romance novel, Bliss: Managing Mayhem. Tidmore released her first contemporary romance novella, Midnight's Dream (ISBN: 978-0989524308) in June 2013 and her first paranormal romance, Awaken (ISBN: 978-0989524315) in October 2013.
Maddox Bliss—a navy chief, bar owner, and mayhem manager—has sworn off women until retirement when in walks River Connelly, a stubborn beauty with no experience applying for a bartender position. Forced to hire her by his pregnant sister, Bliss gives River a chance to prove herself. Little does he know she's the sister of Mathew Wagner—brother by bond—who recently died in a car accident, and Bliss feels responsible for his death.
Bliss: Managing Mayhem is available in both print and ebook format.
Bliss: Managing Mayhem
By R.E.S. Tidmore
Published: June 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
About The Author:
R.E.S Tidmore has been writing fiction for ten years. However, finding many of her life events as a child lacked zing, she has been telling stories since she was a young girl. Let's just say it landed her in the principal's office more times than she can count. Twenty years later, she is using her imagination to create great stories.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: