- Posted July 9, 2014 by
San Francisco, California
- New Book Explores God’s Existence – Does God Exist? Are Science and the Belief in God Compatible?
- Archway Publishing And Dr. Jack C. Westman Release New Self-Help Health Book – The Cancer Solution
- London Author Intertwines His Children’s Sci-fi Adventure With Local Time Trap Trails
- Colorado Author Promotes The First Book In Her The Prophecy of Kalodorim Fantasy Book Series
- New Science Fiction Trilogy Released By Author Matthew Kennedy – Gamers and Gods
New Book Bliss: Managing Mayhem Released By Romance Author R.E.S. Tidmore
Author, R.E.S Tidmore is pleased to announce the release of her new contemporary romance novel, Bliss: Managing Mayhem. Tidmore released her first contemporary romance novella, Midnight's Dream (ISBN: 978-0989524308) in June 2013 and her first paranormal romance, Awaken (ISBN: 978-0989524315) in October 2013.
Maddox Bliss—a navy chief, bar owner, and mayhem manager—has sworn off women until retirement when in walks River Connelly, a stubborn beauty with no experience applying for a bartender position. Forced to hire her by his pregnant sister, Bliss gives River a chance to prove herself. Little does he know she's the sister of Mathew Wagner—brother by bond—who recently died in a car accident, and Bliss feels responsible for his death.
Bliss: Managing Mayhem is available in both print and ebook format.
Bliss: Managing Mayhem
By R.E.S. Tidmore
Published: June 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
About The Author:
R.E.S Tidmore has been writing fiction for ten years. However, finding many of her life events as a child lacked zing, she has been telling stories since she was a young girl. Let's just say it landed her in the principal's office more times than she can count. Twenty years later, she is using her imagination to create great stories.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: