- Posted July 10, 2014 by
- Darby Pop Publishing's Side-Kicked Graphic Novel Available At Book Stores Starting In November 2015
- Acclaimed Biography of Innovative American Buddhist Teacher Will Teach, Entertain, and Warm Hearts in Time for Winter Reading Blue Skies Buddha published by Mystic-Buddha Publishing House
- Author CJ Roberts Promotes Her Dark Erotica Book Series - The Dark Duet Books One, Two And Three
- Author J. E. Nicassio Releases New YA Sci-fi Romance Novel From The Sky
- Author Patrick Brown And Peachtree Corners Press Release New Crime Suspenseful Thriller Heavy Hour
Colorado Author Releases New Thriller - Red Star Over Pattaya
Colorado author, Robert B. Boeder is pleased to announce the release of his new thriller, Red Star Over Pattaya.
Private Investigator Wilson Smith discovers two women brutally murdered on Pattaya Beach. It's the work of Russian thugs also engaged in extortion, gambling, child and adult prostitution, torture, robbery and bribery, among other activities. Wilson's not qualified to investigate serious crimes so he turns for help to Punya, a former Royal Thai Police homicide detective and recovering alcoholic. A kidnapping and a beheading complicate matters as Pattaya lives up to its reputation as a sexually-charged international amusement park.
Red Star Over Pattaya is available in both print and ebook format.
Red Star Over Pattaya
By Robert B. Boeder
Published: March 2014
About The Author:
Robert B. Boeder divides his time between Thailand and Colorado. He's the author of Zambezi River Bridge. A Thriller, about the Zimbabwe liberation war; two novels set in Silverton, Colorado, The Chinese Laundry. A Novel of the San Juan Mountains and Silverton Burning; and two non-fiction books about long distance trail running, Beyond the Marathon. The Grand Slam of Trail Ultrarunning and Hardrock Fever. Running 100 Miles in Colorado's San Juan Mountains. He likes to ski in the winter, run in the summer, and eat Thai food year-round.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
Robert B. Boeder