- Posted July 10, 2014 by
- Police Detective And Bestselling Author Stacy Eaton Re-Releases Her Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel My Blood Runs Blue
- Former America’s Got Talent Quarter Finalist Releases New Self-Help Book - Twelve Qualities of Highly Successful People
- Author Ariele Sieling Releases Humorous Science Fiction Tale
- USA Today Bestselling Author Maureen A. Miller Releases New Romantic Suspense Series In January 2015
- From Florida Author Dylan Lee Peters - The Everflame Fantasy Adventure Book Series Is Now Available In Print And Ebook
Colorado Author Releases New Thriller - Red Star Over Pattaya
Colorado author, Robert B. Boeder is pleased to announce the release of his new thriller, Red Star Over Pattaya.
Private Investigator Wilson Smith discovers two women brutally murdered on Pattaya Beach. It's the work of Russian thugs also engaged in extortion, gambling, child and adult prostitution, torture, robbery and bribery, among other activities. Wilson's not qualified to investigate serious crimes so he turns for help to Punya, a former Royal Thai Police homicide detective and recovering alcoholic. A kidnapping and a beheading complicate matters as Pattaya lives up to its reputation as a sexually-charged international amusement park.
Red Star Over Pattaya is available in both print and ebook format.
Red Star Over Pattaya
By Robert B. Boeder
Published: March 2014
About The Author:
Robert B. Boeder divides his time between Thailand and Colorado. He's the author of Zambezi River Bridge. A Thriller, about the Zimbabwe liberation war; two novels set in Silverton, Colorado, The Chinese Laundry. A Novel of the San Juan Mountains and Silverton Burning; and two non-fiction books about long distance trail running, Beyond the Marathon. The Grand Slam of Trail Ultrarunning and Hardrock Fever. Running 100 Miles in Colorado's San Juan Mountains. He likes to ski in the winter, run in the summer, and eat Thai food year-round.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
Robert B. Boeder