- Posted July 12, 2014 by
Glen Cove, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
OM the cat passed today!
OM was 25 human years old or so. Way up there in cat years. We are not exactly sure of his age because the vet said he was around ten when he was found living behind a deli. He must have gotten lost because he was pedigree.
He was a very good boy, and he helped me through some difficult times in my life. A real trooper.
He didn't suffer that much as he passed on his rug in the hallway outside my bedroom, after he choked a few times around four AM this morning. I was grateful he went like this and I didn't have to put him to sleep. I knew he was passing, but I let him go. I didn't hold him or anything because I didn't want to give him stress. I let him pass on.
We buried him behind the garage where we live. About five hours later when I was cleaning the bathroom, I felt a sense of happiness and I saw him in my mind as a young fluffy cat and I knew he was alright now, and passed on to a good place.. where I hope to see him and all my other cats and pets eventually..
July 12, 2014.