- Posted July 13, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- My Beloved Patriots Deflated the Balls and Will Lose the Superbowl
- Deflategate Will Boost Ratings and Ultimately Show that Integrity Determines a Winner
- The Un-Demonization of Cuba--Communists Aren't the Boogeyman---to Some, Not All-- Anymore.
- I Hate This Monkey Movie, and Here's Why You Should, Too
- I Hate This Monkey Movie--Here's Why You Should Too
It's Been A While, But It May Be Time to Resume Contributing to iReport
While Andy Warhol would have called it our "15 minutes of fame," posting one's story on iReport is akin to a journalistic selfie. It may be time to begin again.
I posted my first story here back in 2008, during the presidential election, in fact. I uploaded hundreds of them, maybe over 1400 and had over a 100 appear in CNN programming.
When I was in the habit of posting daily, it gave me a uniquely powerful feeling of interacting with the events of the world, and I liked that.
So thanks for the read, though this is not very substantial a story, to be sure. But it is a jumping off point.