- Posted July 14, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Phl official: Seek aid if worse comes to worst
Pama made this statement in wake of reports that Tropical Storm "Glenda" is expected to batter a large part of the Philippines Tuesday.
"Come forward if you need help. It's not a problem if you would text us or reach out to us through social media," Pama stressed.
The NDRRMC chief also requested for wholehearted cooperation of all local government officials so that disaster relief operations can begin immediately and smoothly.
"Glenda," as of Monday noon was at 570 kilometers east of Virac, Catanduanes packing maximum sustained winds of 95 kilometers per hour near the center and gusts of 120 kph.
"To determine the situation, we need the cooperation of everybody and we will help you in your needs," he said.
The provinces of Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Albay, and Sorsogon were put under public storm warning signal no. 2, while Masbate including Burias and Ticao Islands, Marinduque, Quezon including Polillo Islands, Batangas, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, Pangasinan, Southern Aurora, Metro Manila, and Northern Samar were put under signal no. 1.