- Posted July 14, 2014 by
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- AAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
The speakers include economist Jim Rounds, senior vice president and senior economist for Elliott D. Pollack & Company, and real estate expert Pete Bolton, executive vice president and managing director for Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55for late registrants. To register, visit http://www.aaed.com/event/AAEDAugust12th
The registration deadline is Thursday, Aug. 7. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.