- Posted July 14, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
- “THE GREAT VOTER CHALLENGE” DEADLINE RAPIDLY APPROACHING TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIMARY ELECTION
Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
The speakers include economist Jim Rounds, senior vice president and senior economist for Elliott D. Pollack & Company, and real estate expert Pete Bolton, executive vice president and managing director for Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55for late registrants. To register, visit http://www.aaed.com/event/AAEDAugust12th
The registration deadline is Thursday, Aug. 7. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.