- Posted July 16, 2014 by
Hicksville, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Fifi-Motorcycle shop cat !
- rachel8, CNN iReport producer
The big bad motorcycle guys, Steve,one of the owners, Drew, parts and sales, and Dave, repair, take care of the kitties. Steve and Drew built them a house when mommy cat was pregnant and needed shelter during the bad winters. Now mommy cat is fixed and so are Fifi who is the most outgoing and Pierre and zoom thanks to a humane society group that came, caught the kitties, had them neutered and spayed, picked up all costs and returned them to the shop.
Hicksville is an industrial area and Champion Honda is on a busy main road with lots of commerce, stores and shops so kitties have a hard time getting by, but these guys were pretty lucky thanks to the crew at Champion Honda..
July, 16, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach.