- Posted July 18, 2014 by
- Ethiopia's ruling junta created a clone of the country's main opposition party and appointed its chairman
- Eritrea: Asmara jailbreak and Shootings confirmed
- Ethiopian Air Force pilots defected to Eritrea with Two Mi-35 Helicopters
- Protest broke out in Bahr Dar City ,North Ethiopia
- The 24-Hour Addis Ababa protest - December 6 crack down memo
TPLF police attack Muslims who are praying at Anwar Mesgid (photos and videos)
The TPLF junta police have savagely attacked Ethiopian Muslims who were peacefully praying at Anwar Mesgid in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, this morning. The attack is continuing.