- Posted July 18, 2014 by
- Ethiopia Ruling Party EPRDF Security forces Killed the Semayawi Party Candidate of Election 2015 for Parliament
- Tensions rise up after Ethiopian election
- Ethiopia : Police brutally attacked and dispersed peaceful protesters in Addis Ababa - January 25, 2015
- Ethiopia's ruling junta created a clone of the country's main opposition party and appointed its chairman
- Eritrea: Asmara jailbreak and Shootings confirmed
TPLF police attack Muslims who are praying at Anwar Mesgid (photos and videos)
The TPLF junta police have savagely attacked Ethiopian Muslims who were peacefully praying at Anwar Mesgid in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, this morning. The attack is continuing.