- Posted July 18, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Plane crash in Ukraine
- World Premiere of the Canal Catwalk by Night
- Youngest Formula One driver Max Verstappen age 16 makes Formula One debut at VKV City Racing Rotterdam 31th August
- Dutch Kinq Willem Alexander and Queen Maxima pays repect by singin the register
- Pressconference MH17 by Minister of Security and Justice Mr. Ivo Opstelten The Netherlands
- UPDATE 198 dutch caussulties MH17 4 people not identify by nationality
Faces of the victems of the crash
with the eerie message:
"may he dissapear, This is how he looks like, "
Plum and his partner Neeltje Tol went on a holiday trip
Among the passengers was also Mr Joep Lange
a clinical researcher from the Netherlands, specialising in HIV therapy who served as the President of the International AIDS Society from 2002 to 2004. He was also the Founding Chairman of PharmAccess Foundation.
Lange and his partner Jacqueline van Tongeren were passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 which was shot down near Hrabove, Ukraine, on 17 July 2014.
He was en-route to Melbourne to attend the 20th
International AIDS Conference, starting on July 19.
Also confirmed the presumed loss of life of Member of Senate
a Dutch politician of the Labour Party (PvdA). He was a Member of the Senate. Witteveen and his wife Lidwien Heerkens and their daughter were passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17
In the Netherlands Province of Brabant the estimation is that their were 30 persons on board of this flight.
The city of Cuijk mentioned a member of their staff is also reported as passenger on the flight.