- Posted July 19, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Over 6.000 students in Skopje protested against the State Exam proposal
- Students in Skopje with protest march on the International students day
- Wilson Kipsang to promote Wizz Air Skopje Marathon 2014, biggest announced ever in Macedonia
- Vodici in Skopje: Daniel Doncevski caught the Holy Cross in river Vardar
- Vevcani Carnival - custom over 1.400 years old
"Pivo Fest 2014": The biggest beer festival on the Balkans region
The city of Prilep is hosting the 12th edition of Pivo Fest, one of the biggest beer festivals in Macedonia, but also on the Balkans region.
With more than 350.000 people being expected to visit the city in just four days, starting from 17.07 until 20.07, Pivo Fest is definitely going to break the last year's record.
The organizers have announced one of the best lineups and they have certainly realized it.
It is the day 2 of the beer festival and until now many famous singers performed on the stage of this year's Pivo Fest.
One of them were the winner of the X-Factor Adria, Daniel Kajmakoski, the famous pank-rock band "Hladno Pivo", this year's Macedonian Eurovision representative Tijana Dapcevik and the spectacular DJ Nastia.
The culmination of the event is expected to be on Sunday, when the stage will feature the famous Emina Jahovic Sandal and Zeljko Samardzic.
The city of Prilep is living with the tradition of Pivo Fest. The people are on the streets, drinking beer and eating barbeque. The event was symbolically started by making 90kg heavy Burger in a show of ninety years of existence of the Skopje Brewery.
There remain another two days to break the records, drink the beer and to party like never before!
For CNN from Prilep, Gjorgi Selkov.