- Posted July 18, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
‘Glenda’ death toll in Phlippines: 64
It added that the fatalities are from Regions I, II, III, IV-A, IV-B, V, VI, VIII and the National Capital Region (NCR) in Northern and Central Philippines.
This can be broken down into two for the NCR, four for Region III, 43 for Region IV-A, five for IV-B, four for Region V, one for Region VI and five for Region VIII.
Most of the fatalities were killed after being hit by falling trees and other debris.
The OCD also reported 103 injured with another five individuals still missing.
"Glenda" also damaged 26,549 houses in Regions I, II, III, IV-A, IV-B, V, VIII and the NCR with 7,002 reported totally wrecked and 19,257 partially damaged.