- Posted July 19, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- ONLF - the Only Somali Organization Free of Ethiopian Control By Ahmed Abdi
- Ethiopia on both corners of the Ball: Western Ally Versus Extremist Partner by @MohamudFarah
- Abdirashid Dulane Rafle: a typical sycophant – By Abdikani Hassan
- Globalization of Somali Music-Aar Maanta Talks With Africa Day With Arise TV's Juliette Foster
- Ethiopia's Political Developments Towards Ogaden Diaspora- What went wrong? By Ahmed Abdi
Somalia's Major Telecom Firm accused of acting as Al-Shabaab's Messenger
Mr. Muhyaddin, who was arrested by the Security forces told the investigators very important information regarding the relationship between Hormuud Telecom.
Somali National TV (SNTV) aired an interview ,and then uploaded it to its Youtube account ,but why it was deleted few hours later is a story in itself.
Hormuud Telecom bribed SNTV directors with a large sum of money to ensure the sensitive account to be deleted because the firm's managers did not want the account to be seen by anti-terrorism Networks, reporters of the SNTV said.
Hormuud Telecom offered the Perpetrator, Muhyaddin, EVC plus service to deposit as many as six thousand U.S dollars cash ,which is violating the law that says it is limited to three hundred dollars.
Muhyaddin has been working the firm for 10 years and he will be brought in front of the court by end of this week. Hassan also said that the firm has a defense line by bribing any one that may challenge her.
It is reported that the firm hires only known individuals to her since most of its employees are well-trained hardliners from remnants of Al-Itihad Al-Islamiya.