- Posted July 20, 2014 by
Addis Abeba, Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Kangaroo court sentences 18 Ethiopian Muslim Leaders, Preachers and Journalists 7-22 years in prison
- Ethiopia Ruling Party EPRDF Security forces Killed the Semayawi Party Candidate of Election 2015 for Parliament
- Tensions rise up after Ethiopian election
- Ethiopia : Police brutally attacked and dispersed peaceful protesters in Addis Ababa - January 25, 2015
- Ethiopia's ruling junta created a clone of the country's main opposition party and appointed its chairman
Ethiopia :Blue Party National Counsel Member Woyinshet Molla has been viciously beaten and arrested!
Blue Party National Counsel Member and Member Women's Affairs Woyinshet Molla has been viciously beaten and arrested!She was captured Friday during the protest of Ethiopian Muslims at the Grand Anwar Mosque. She was there passing by witnessing the brutality of federal and the city police at the peaceful protest that the Ethiopian Muslims held on Friday's 'Juma'. She then was detained by intelligence officers who knows her before in her determined political activities.
Until this morning no one knew where she was. We've learned that she is detained in Addis Ababa's Police Commission around Semen Hotel. She was brought to court around 10:30PM but no one was allowed to talk or even see her. Yet while she entered the court house she was seen. Her right arm is tied on her neck with a rope and it is broken, her face is pale and her body is exhausted.
She is now returned to the police station and no one is allowed to provide meal or clothes!