- Posted July 20, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Squirrel life in Coney Island..
I hope she doesn't mind I named her the squirrel lady as she is a lovely woman who takes care of the squirrels and birdies on the busy boardwalk.
You see it isn't everyday you see tame squirrels around these parts or kind ladies like this. But I am finding out, more and more they exist!!
July 20, 2014.
Photos by Linda Glovach..