- Posted July 21, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Death toll for 'Glenda' in Phl now at 97
In its Monday update, the NDRRMC said the number of injured has also increased to 437 from the previous 317.
The number of deaths can be broken down into two for the National Capital Region (NCR); eight for Region 8; 70 for Region IV-A; five for Region IV-B; six for Region V; one for Region VI; and five for Region VIII.
"Glenda" has also damaged 111,372 houses (27,874 totally/83,498 partially) in Regions I, II,III, IV-A, IV-B, VIII, and the NCR.
Affected families were placed at 330,433 or 1,600,298 persons living in the above-mentioned provinces.
Infrastructure and agricultural damage was placed at more than P7 billion.