- Posted July 21, 2014 by
- Grand Prince Jorge Rurikovich honored by Lions Club International
- Prince Jorge Rurikovich: Humanitarian and Diplomat Thesis + Speech at SEI
- Grand Princess Maryia Vladimirovna Rurikovich Meets Marlien Khutsievk
- Prince Jorge Rurikovich and Princess Maryia invited for The Diplomat at Casamerica
- Rurikovich Russian Family at The Victory Liberation Day
Prince Jorge Rurikovich visited Santiago de Miguel
Born in Vadocondes (Burgos), Santiago de Miguel is a laureated Spanish chef. He is chef and owner of Restaurante Santiago, dean of the restaurants in Marbella (Málaga), Spain, and the most famous with its more than half a century.
He has been visited by great personalities like: the Kings of Spain, Aristotle Onassis, Vargas Llosa, Prince Rainier III of Monaco and Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy, Liza Minelli, Mario Vargas Llosa, Julio Iglesias, Prince George Rurikovich, Salvador Dali, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Antonio Banderas and Kofi Annan.