- Posted July 21, 2014 by
- Prince Jorge Rurikovich and Duchess Maryia Kubareva at Day of Russia
- Princes of Rurik Dinasty at The Universal Lecture of Quijote
- Duchess Maryia Vladimirovna Rurikovich at Chinese New Year
- Presentation of International Spanish-Russian Forum in Malaga
- Humanitarian Lunch of Rotary International Club in Marbella
Prince Jorge Rurikovich visited Santiago de Miguel
Born in Vadocondes (Burgos), Santiago de Miguel is a laureated Spanish chef. He is chef and owner of Restaurante Santiago, dean of the restaurants in Marbella (Málaga), Spain, and the most famous with its more than half a century.
He has been visited by great personalities like: the Kings of Spain, Aristotle Onassis, Vargas Llosa, Prince Rainier III of Monaco and Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy, Liza Minelli, Mario Vargas Llosa, Julio Iglesias, Prince George Rurikovich, Salvador Dali, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Antonio Banderas and Kofi Annan.