- Posted July 21, 2014 by
- Presentation of International Spanish-Russian Forum in Malaga
- Humanitarian Lunch of Rotary International Club in Marbella
- Grand Prince Jorge Rurikovich honored by Lions Club International
- Prince Jorge Rurikovich: Humanitarian and Diplomat Thesis + Speech at SEI
- Grand Princess Maryia Vladimirovna Rurikovich Meets Marlien Khutsievk
Prince Jorge Rurikovich visited Santiago de Miguel
Born in Vadocondes (Burgos), Santiago de Miguel is a laureated Spanish chef. He is chef and owner of Restaurante Santiago, dean of the restaurants in Marbella (Málaga), Spain, and the most famous with its more than half a century.
He has been visited by great personalities like: the Kings of Spain, Aristotle Onassis, Vargas Llosa, Prince Rainier III of Monaco and Grace Kelly, Jacqueline Kennedy, Liza Minelli, Mario Vargas Llosa, Julio Iglesias, Prince George Rurikovich, Salvador Dali, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Antonio Banderas and Kofi Annan.