- Posted July 22, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- A miracle on Christmas Eve - "The Christ Child" by Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- In view of the occasion - ferguson protests - Hate is a bad companion...
- "The Night of Broken Glass" 9-10 November 1938 - Poem dedicated to the Victims of the Holocaust
- A ship in the harbor of autumn
- Death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown - Quote against Racism by Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann -
War is a business of wrath - Poem against War by Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
Bonfires burn brightly
”I see what you don’t see”
Deathly pale rattles the sky.
The children have grown old;
Their voices speak of the war –
Your dreams are like land mines,
One slip, and the game is over.
In search of the olive branch,
A dove appears in the waters of hatred.
No hope is dawning in the sky.
― Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann, The Seven Deadly Sins 2014