- Posted July 23, 2014 by
- Breaking Big: Teradata Believes We are in the Internet of Analytics vs #IOT
- Five Gottcha’s To Lookout for When Leading Customer Experience
- You are here: Home / Blog Is Email Dead Or Very Much Alive in Our Work and Play?
- Gainsight: Customer Success Management for a Post-Sale, On-Demand, Attention Economy
- Jive Circle: Useful Employee Directory App That’s A Secure Way To Quickly Search, Discover And Connect With Colleagues
Delta Uses Microsoft to Transform Flight Operations and the Customer Experience
Pilots needed an electronic solution that not only reduced the weight of the flight bag, but also put critical information at the pilot’s fingertips via an electronic tablet, which can enhance the pilot’s situational awareness and improve customer safety and hence the overall customer experience with the airline. These requirements meant the solution needed to be compatible with Delta’s technology systems and have the ability to run Jeppesen’s FliteDeck Pro.
This case study examines why Delta Air Lines chose the Microsoft Surface 2 as their digital paperwork solution, how Delta implemented the devices, and the ROI of the project.
Download the study here: http://constellationr.com/research/delta-uses-microsoft-transform-flight-operations-and-customer-experience