- Posted July 23, 2014 by
- Data-Driven Marketing Campaign Optimization
- How Delta Uses Microsoft Dynamics and Avanade to Create Next-Generation Customer Experiences
- Microsoft Dynamics spring wave updates now available globally, helping businesses deliver amazing customer experiences
- Crimson Hexagon ForSight™ Platform Joins Forces With Hootsuite’s Engagement Platform for Better Customer Engagement & Business Insights
- MIT Sloan Management Review: Culture Top Factor In Achieving Success With Analytics
Delta Uses Microsoft to Transform Flight Operations and the Customer Experience
Pilots needed an electronic solution that not only reduced the weight of the flight bag, but also put critical information at the pilot’s fingertips via an electronic tablet, which can enhance the pilot’s situational awareness and improve customer safety and hence the overall customer experience with the airline. These requirements meant the solution needed to be compatible with Delta’s technology systems and have the ability to run Jeppesen’s FliteDeck Pro.
This case study examines why Delta Air Lines chose the Microsoft Surface 2 as their digital paperwork solution, how Delta implemented the devices, and the ROI of the project.
Download the study here: http://constellationr.com/research/delta-uses-microsoft-transform-flight-operations-and-customer-experience