- Posted July 23, 2014 by
- Disrupting Digital Business: The Customer Experience Imperative
- Content Management Best Practices in Staffing
- What To Do If You Have Frustrated Customers: Transform the In-Journey Customer Experience
- The Digital Disruption Tour: A Brand’s Challenges to Meet Customer Experience
- ThinkBig and Teradata Partner for Data Consulting
Delta Uses Microsoft to Transform Flight Operations and the Customer Experience
Pilots needed an electronic solution that not only reduced the weight of the flight bag, but also put critical information at the pilot’s fingertips via an electronic tablet, which can enhance the pilot’s situational awareness and improve customer safety and hence the overall customer experience with the airline. These requirements meant the solution needed to be compatible with Delta’s technology systems and have the ability to run Jeppesen’s FliteDeck Pro.
This case study examines why Delta Air Lines chose the Microsoft Surface 2 as their digital paperwork solution, how Delta implemented the devices, and the ROI of the project.
Download the study here: http://constellationr.com/research/delta-uses-microsoft-transform-flight-operations-and-customer-experience