- Posted July 24, 2014 by
Montclair, New Jersey
- Book One In A New YA Dystopian/Apocalyptic Thriller Series Released – Last Light Falling
- New York Author Releases Book Five In The Detectives Chen and Castilblanco Series – The Collector
- Author Lisa Nixon Phillips Hopes To Help Military Families With Her New Book Faith Steps For Military Families
- Critically Acclaimed Pacific Northwest Author Justin Bog Releases Holiday Short Story Collection In Time For Christmas
- New Young Adult Fantasy Novel Just Released - Jeff Madison and the Shimmers of Drakmere
Sci-fi Thriller Soldiers of God Re-Released And Completely Rewritten In Ebook Format
Avid traveler and author, Steven M. Moore re-releases his sci-fi thriller, Soldier’s of God in ebook format. With mystery, political intrigue, thrills, and romance, this completely rewritten e-book second edition of Soldiers of God constructs the bridge between Steve Moore’s “The Clones and Mutants Trilogy” and his “The Chaos Chronicles Trilogy.” Like Survivors of the Chaos or other books in the two series, this is special sci-fi for the 21st century.
Moore’s travels have provided him the opportunity to study the people and cultures often portrayed in his work while his scientific background helps make the creations of his imagination seem all the more real. He has specialized in socially relevant science fiction that bridges thriller, suspense, and sci-fi genres and now dedicates full time to writing with nine adult novels and a novel for young adults--all are sci-fi thrillers.
Soldiers of God
By Steven M. Moore
Publisher: Carrick Publishing
Published: June 2014
Genre: Sci-fi Thriller
An FBI agent sets out to solve a vicious murder in the nation's capital. She and a priest also battle home-grown religious extremists bent on destroying DC monuments. Lurking in the background, an industrialist pulls strings in South America in pursuit of oil futures. These threads come together in an extended finale that is full of meaning for current issues.
Soldiers of God is available in both print and ebook format.
About The Author:
Steven Moore has fifteen books--thirteen novels and two anthologies. This is a completely rewritten ebook second edition of his third book--it only appeared before in trade paperback. His various abodes and travels here and abroad and special interests are reflected in this sci-fi classic.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
Steven M. Moore