- Posted July 25, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- So Jeb Bush is Running For President. If Elected, Will He Pardon His Brother, George 'W'?
- Snowmobile Capital of the Eastern US- Barnes Corners, NY- Tug Hill Region-200"+ of Snow!
- Camp Collapsed From Snow Load-6' Snow Banks-Barnes Corners, Tug Hill, NY-Feb22, 2015
- Birtherism Alert: Rudy Giuliani Says Obama Doesn’t Love America
- Obama Refers to ISIS as the “Islamic State” rather than the “Irjafi State of Iraq and al-Sham?
Drone Protests Now Illegal in U.S.- Grandmother Given a Year in Jail for Protesting the Killing of Civilians
The phrase has fallen out of use lately in the United States.
Remember, when protesting the U.S.'s 'legal use of drones to kill indiscriminately overseas', be sure to have your affairs in order before you do.
A Syracuse grandmother is now spending a year in jail for violating a court order not to protest too closely to Hancock Air Force Base in Syracuse. She's not alone.
Many protesters are now serving time for objecting to killing innocent civilians as collateral damage when the U.S. plays their video war game in which the lives that are taken don't pop back up as alive when the game is started again.
Obama says he disagrees with protesters on the use of drones.
And our courts, once thought to be there to protect the people, send a chilling message to anyone who disagrees with the president's program.
It's no wonder that the U.S. stands by and says nothing to Israel for their bombing civilians in Gaza.
We do it ourselves. They just don't want the publicity and will jail you to discourage dissent.
Land of the Free, indeed.
A Man in Prison for Protesting US Drones