- Posted July 27, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Remembering those on Flight MH17
- Civil dutch servant say on twitter ISIS is zionist plot
- Netherlands responsible for deportation 300 men of Srebrenica
- Penalty discussion hits Netherlands
- Discussion about a dutch december tradition - UN advice: rethink Zwarte Piet figure
- Mexicans angry about klm tweet after Orange winning soccer match
Dutch man (age 93) dies of grief after death daughter
The crash of flight MH17 Malaysia Airlines more than a week ago has indirectly a victim. A man whose only daughter with her entire family was killed in the plane crash, died a few days later of grief.
The obituary was read: "After the indescribable grief of losing his only daughter Erla, son (her husband) Rob and grandchildren Merel and Mark, after the crash during the flight of Malaysia Airlines, we must inform you to our great sorrow that Henk Palm died at age 93".
The obituary has been shared many times on Twitter.