- Posted July 28, 2014 by
Diamond Bar, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
- A 3.2 mile walking tour of the OC International Auto Show in 1 minute 16 seconds
- Knott’s Scary Farm Media Night
- Celebrating International Day of Peace with Ringo Starr With a Little Help from his Friends #Peacerocks
We had the opportunity to attend the Sema Garage Open House
More than 1,000 professionals from the specialty-equipment industry celebrated the Open House for the SEMA Garage – Industry Innovations Center in Diamond Bar, California. Guests included George Barris with Batmobile 1, Von Hot Rod, Ryan Friedlinghaus, and Adrienne Janic.
The garage contains an Emissions Lab, Installation Center, Photo Cove and Training Center and a 3D printer. The facilities are available for members to use for product development and marketing, installations, emissions testing and training.
We saw the 3D printer in action. It was big enough to recreate parts for autos that you can’t get your hands on anymore.
The photo area had a lighting system to die for if you’re into great photographic work.