- Posted July 28, 2014 by
Diamond Bar, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 as seen at the LA Premiere
- White carpet, fan frenzy at the LA Premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
- “Satellite Beach” with Luke Wilson and our Shuttle Endeavour connection
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
We had the opportunity to attend the Sema Garage Open House
More than 1,000 professionals from the specialty-equipment industry celebrated the Open House for the SEMA Garage – Industry Innovations Center in Diamond Bar, California. Guests included George Barris with Batmobile 1, Von Hot Rod, Ryan Friedlinghaus, and Adrienne Janic.
The garage contains an Emissions Lab, Installation Center, Photo Cove and Training Center and a 3D printer. The facilities are available for members to use for product development and marketing, installations, emissions testing and training.
We saw the 3D printer in action. It was big enough to recreate parts for autos that you can’t get your hands on anymore.
The photo area had a lighting system to die for if you’re into great photographic work.