- Posted July 28, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Death toll in Phl ambush rises to 21
Lt. Col. Ramon Zagala, AFP public affairs office chief in Southern Philippines, said the 8:30 a.m. attack was carried out by 50 ASG terrorists headed by Indang Susukan and Sibih Pisih.
They attacked a convoy of 40 civilians and 10 village police aboard two public utility vehicles.
Among the casualties were 15 women and six men, while 13 others were wounded, including children.
"The AFP condemns this heinous atrocity that victimized innocent civilians. This attack cannot be justified by any ideology and shows the Abu Sayyaf’s terroristic nature. The military will continue its pursuit operations until those responsible are brought to justice," Zagala stressed.