- Posted July 28, 2014 by
San Diego, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Review of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 as seen at the LA Premiere
- White carpet, fan frenzy at the LA Premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
- “Satellite Beach” with Luke Wilson and our Shuttle Endeavour connection
- Capturing the selfie being taken in the waves
- California’s own designer Sue Wong shows you it’s a myth that designers aren’t in control of their runway productions
Titus from Into The Storm
We ran into Titus over by Godzilla on the backside on the San Diego Convention center where the 2014 Comic Con was being held.
They were kind enough to give us a tour of Titus and tell us what it was for and how it worked.