- Posted July 28, 2014 by
Cambridge, United Kingdom
- CCS small cell microwave backhaul solution nets Telecoms.com Awards nomination
- CCS heads to finals of Fierce Innovation Awards for small cell microwave backhaul solution
- Small cell microwave backhaul pioneer CCS expands deployment with China Mobile
- Flubit.com asks users to Tweet their favourite toy to raise money for The Children’s Trust
- Cortus Launches Optimized Low-Power Processor for Multi-Core Implementations in Connected Devices
ELC Group Appoints Head of Regulatory Affairs for Russia and CIS
Previously with Ferring Pharmaceuticals as Regulatory Affairs Manager, Inna Demidova is an expert on both the Russian and CIS regulatory environment and clinical trials organisations, having managed numerous teams through rigorous registration, QA and medical activities. Inna Demidova will also be tasked with heading ELC Group’s planned Moscow office, due to open later in 2014.
The establishment of a regional base in Russia comes off the back of a record year of growth and revenue performance for ELC Group, with office openings in Brazil and China set to follow soon.
Commenting on the appointment, ELC Group’s CEO Marco Rubenstein said: “We are very pleased to welcome Inna to the ELC Group team. Her knowledge and experience of the Russian and CIS territories is extremely impressive and we look forward to rapidly expanding our presence under her expert guidance.”
Inna Demidova added: “I am very excited to be joining ELC Group as Head of Regulatory Affairs for Russia and CIS, and to bringing ELC Group’s market-leading services to these crucial markets.”
Inna Demidova studied Pharmacology at Medical State University in Almaty, Kazakhstan, before later receiving a Bachelor of Science from Portland Business College.
- end -
Note to editors
If you would be interested in scheduling a briefing with ELC Group, please contact Nicky Denovan at nicky[at]evokedset[dot]com.
ajain [at] elc-group [dot] com
Phone: +420 22 491 00 00
nicky[at] evokedset [dot] com
Phone: +44 (0)7747 017654
Distributed on behalf of EvokedSet by NeonDrum news distribution service (http://www.neondrum.com)