- Posted July 28, 2014 by
San Diego, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
San Diego Comic-Con 2014: Who wore it best?
- Make your smart recording devices replace your dumb devices
- Red carpet hair styles from Kerry Washington stylist Takisha
- Interview with Golden Globes winners for “Birdman” - Alexander Dinelaris and Nicolás Giacobone
- Political correctness rules Hollywood except at Golden Globes after parties
- Sony's Hirai comments at 2015 International CES on the damage that the hacking of "The Interview" did on the people that work for Sony
Cosplay at the Samsung Galaxy VIP Lounge at Comic-Con
It was an oasis away from the craziness of Comic-Con where you could relax, play ping pong, grab some food and cocktails, check out the latest Samsung Galaxy devices and yes, photo opps
In the lounge we caught up with Hart of Dixie's Travis Van Winkle who was at his first Comic-Con to promote "The Last Ship". He was wondering about all the limos, guarded passages, and then he saw the fans. Sharknado's Ian Ziering took a quick breather and admitted who could have expected the success of Sharkando. Star Trek Equinox's John Savage took a few minutes to just relax midst days of interviews with Blanca Blanco.Legendary cult star and Hangover's Sondra Currie, the elder sister of singers Sherry and Marie Currie, dropped by to chill.