- Posted July 29, 2014 by
- Proposed savings accounts would help private schools
- Frequently Asked Questions About Tax Squeal Report Tax Fraud
- Johnstone Boiler Area Company Manufacturer
- Shearin-Hathaway Group: House Calls: Real Estate Staging Tips; highlight your Home’s Selling Points
- Chief of Strategy for Content and Media Chase Franklin International
Tax Squeal report tax fraud: Oklahoma Doctor Sentenced for Tax Evasion
Tax Squeal report tax fraud – On May 6, 2011, in Tulsa, Okla., William Edward Clymer, a doctor located in Pawnee, Oklahoma, was sentenced to 24 months in prison, three years of supervised release, and ordered to pay $350,793 in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). He was also ordered to cooperate with the IRS in filing his 2003-2005 taxes. On January 3, 2011, Clymer pleaded guilty to tax evasion for calendar year 2003. Clymer admitted he committed tax evasion by filing a false tax return for 2003, which falsely understated his taxable income and tax due. The government alleged that Clymer had failed to comply with his tax obligations from 2000 to the present.