- Posted August 1, 2014 by
- CrowdSchool Partners with IndieGoGo’s #GivingTuesday Program to Complete Crowdfunding Campaign
- A Genius Pairing of the Authentic GIF Art and Lenticular technology launched on Indiegogo
- Chart-Topping Recording Artist to Release a Family-Friendly Holiday Movie, "Christmas in Hollywood"
- New Work by Connecticut Sculptor Joe Gitterman Now in Bushnell Plaza Sculpture Garden
- #1 Generosity Devotional for Churches Now an APP for iPhone, iPad, Android & Windows8 Devices
Roselyn Jewell Announces Publication of her Third Novel, Coffee, Love, and Other Stimulants
Coffee, Love, and Other Stimulants features main character Kate, as she takes readers through her journey where she has to kiss a lot of frogs (more like rats in this case) to find her prince. Actually, she realizes her prince has in fact been right in front of her eyes all along. Kate is a very likable character and readers will easily be able to put themselves in her shoes as they experience her adventures with her.
Coffee, Love, and Other Stimulants is available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Coffee-Other-Stimulants-Roselyn-Jewell-ebook/dp/B00LSVZFV4/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_tnr_1
It is priced at $2.99 and is approximately 123 pages long.
About Roselyn Jewell:
Roselyn Jewell enjoys writing everything from clean romances with great plots to books that would make even sailors blush! Roselyn's husband enjoys helping her "research," her children will never know about her novels, and her many siblings will never let her live them down! She currently has 3 books published, and over 15 other books in various stages of publication, so stay tuned for more!
For more information about Coffee as well as her other books, please visit Roselyn’s Amazon Page. For more information about Roselyn and/or her upcoming books, or to contact her, please visit her
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116025473128811154673/posts, and
You can also email Roselyn directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: Roselyn Jewell, email@example.com, 210-239-9667