- Posted August 1, 2014 by
- New England Author Promotes His Crime Thriller Set In New Hampshire – Blood On Hampton Beach
- Fools Tomorrow Novel Illustrates The Illusion Of Control In Business And In Life
- Mystery Author Releases Book Four In His Sgt. Windflower Mystery Series A Twist Of Fortune
- West Coast Fiction Writer Releases New YA Sci-fi Fantasy - The Intergalactic Adventures of Queen Bea
- Texas Author Releases New Science Fiction Novel – Where Madmen Rule
Minister And College Professor Eric K. Williams Releases New Children’s Fantasy – Edric The Hatchling Gryphon
Minister, college professor, and author Dr. Eric K. Williams is pleased to announce the release of his new children’s fantasy book, Edric the Hatchling Gryphon.
Aerek, a woodsman and former soldier, comes across a beautiful yet strange looking stone while hiking deep in his mountain woods.
He shares his discovery with his friend Beecie, and together they find the surprise of their lives. This is not a stone at all! It is the egg of a mysterious creature called a Gryphon. This is the story of their adventures with a hatchling Gryphon named Edric. You are invited to share their adventures and meet trolls, wolves and Arimaspian Cyclops.
Come join the adventure!
Edric the Hatchling Gryphon is available in both print and ebook format.
Edric the Hatchling Gryphon
By Eric K. Williams
Published: June 2014
Genre: Children's Fantasy
About The Author:
Dr. Eric Williams is a Minister, College Professor, and Daddy to eight wonderful children. He lives with his wife, Dr. Carol Williams in a small town in Southern Illinois. Dr. Williams earned his Doctorate of Ministry through Andersonville Theological Seminary. He currently teaches Ethics and Philosophy at Kaskaskia College in Centralia, Illinois.
The story of Edric is inspired by the antics of his children and the relationships within his family. You will find his siblings represented in the characters that accompany his heroes, and his children reflected in the spontaneous antics of the Hero Edric.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at:
Eric K. Williams