- Posted August 1, 2014 by
- Iowa Author Releases Paranormal Murder Mystery York Street: A Ghost and A Cop Series
- Los Angeles Author Promotes His Young Adult /Middle Grade Fantasy Book Series
- Indie Author Patrick Brown Releases New Hilarious Celebrity Tell All - Tossed Off the Edge
- Tennis Professional And Author Marcus Paul Cootsona Is Receiving Rave Reviews For His Humorous Sports Novel Slammin’
- Autism Expert Dr. Pamela Rollins And AAPC Publishing Release New Book: Fa
Arkansas Author Releases New Young Adult Science Fiction Dystopian Novel – I Town
Arkansas author, Timothy Koch is pleased to announce the release of his YA sci-fi/dystopian novel, I Town.
Shevi and Jackson are sixteen and live at opposite ends of a rapidly expanding social rift in a place where body weight determines social status and success. I Town produces electricity, not with steam or water or wind but with the renewable resource of human effort, people walking on treadwheels. Body weight is a vital commodity. Shevi is a big girl betrothed into one of the largest Ironclad families in I Town. Jackson is a skinny kid, a diminutive or Dim, whose only hope other than scavenging a living from crime is peddling heavy old novels to the wheel walkers. Both have good reason to ignore the attraction they feel for one another. But the attraction is there and it grows stronger each time they meet, threatening everyone from Shevi’s future in-laws to Mr. Myrtle, a little man determined to champion the status quo by keeping Dims in their place.
I Town is available in both print and ebook format.
By Timothy Koch
Published: January 2014
Genre: Young Adult, Sci-fi, Dystopian
About The Author:
Born and raised in Arkansas, Timothy Koch writes speculative fiction for young adults and new adults. He also enjoys architectural drafting, computer graphics and web design.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: