- Posted August 4, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Philippine Vice President: Circus of lies!
Speaking for Binay in an interview over dzRH Radio-Manila, Joey Salgado said lawyer Renato Bundal only based his accusations on the findings of the National Statistics Office (NSO) that the 11-storey building that the Vice President built in Makati City using government funds was overpriced.
“Atty. Renato Bundal is trying to create a circus of lies,” Salgado said. “He should have based his findings on the COA (Commission on Audit) report.”
He also said Bundal is travelling around the country to discredit Binay, who will definitely run for President in the 2016 national elections.
In an earlier interview over the same radio station, Bundal told anchor Deo Macalma that Binay overpriced the multibillion-peso building he built at the country’s financial district of Makati City.
He also told Macalma that each floor of the 11-storey building cost P54 million.
At the time of the interview, Bundal was at the Manila airport for a speaking engagement in Cebu City.