- Posted August 4, 2014 by
- Tunisian parliament: someone impersonating a deputy and swearing
- After the allegiance of the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham battalion "Okba Ibn Nafeaa" directed speech to the Tunisian people
- The possibility of Stopping the broadcast of the channel "The Independent" (ALMUSTAKILA) is very likely
- Failed assassination attempt on a deputy in the Tunisian Parliament
- Power outages for the entire Tunisia and contradictory statements by officials raises doubts
Civil society replaces the state in Tunisia
In the absence of the role of the state, a personal initiative of a civil society activist in Regueb of the state of Sidi Bouzid, central Tunisia is Making and distribution garbage bins in the city.