- Posted August 6, 2014 by
- Mayo Clinic expert gives families the right lesson plan for a heathy school year
- Does your child have the study skills to excel in stem learning for the new school year?
- Creating a culture of giving
- Surviving and thriving in the sandwich generation
- Bringing business dress back without breaking the bank
Top Study Tips for the New School Year
In this interview, renowned parenting and education expert Dr. Michele Borba shares her top study tips for the new school year including:
• How peer learning can maximize performance in the classroom
• Ideas to improve information retention
• How to be a better/more effective reader
• Effective planning and study techniques
Dr. Michele Borba is an internationally recognized expert and author on children, teens, parenting, bullying and moral development. Her work aims to help strengthen children’s character and resilience, build strong families, create compassionate and just school cultures, and reduce peer cruelty. Her practical, research-based advice is culled from a career of working with over one million parents and educators worldwide. Dr. Borba is the award-winning author of 22 parenting and educational books translated into 14 languages. She is recognized globally for her work in bullying prevention and character education. Dr. Borba lives in Palm Springs, California with her husband and has three grown sons.
For more information, visit www.postit.com/study