- Posted August 6, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL DAY - AUSCHWITZ - A POEM by Sir KRISTIAN GOLDMUND AUMANN
- A miracle on Christmas Eve - "The Christ Child" by Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
- In view of the occasion - ferguson protests - Hate is a bad companion...
- "The Night of Broken Glass" 9-10 November 1938 - Poem dedicated to the Victims of the Holocaust
- A ship in the harbor of autumn
Stop this Senseless War - 2014, Israel-Gaza conflict...
Light, there was still life on the edge of the desert
And suddenly shadow broke up the light
There, where only tears embrace my grief
Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann, POET 2014