- Posted August 6, 2014 by
- In mother's day.. Egyptian policemen give flowers and chocolate to mothers
- Egyptians living in the dark
- Egypt is sinking in the dark .. cut electricity to more than 6 times a day in several parts of the country
- Egyptian Minister of Defense and chief of military intelligence oversees the voting places of presidency elections to inspect security preparations, then he shaking hands with voters.
- Commander of the Egyptian Second Army:There is a big success in the fight against terrorism
Egypt back to the dark ages again .. power outage of Cairo and Giza
"After the feast there is no interruption of electricity" .. "pumping several thousand mega powers during the coming period .." soon Egypt will not know blackouts ".. all of the above is just a statement to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Electricity, and what happened over the previous two days confirms that what happens is either a mockery of citizens or not planning on the part of the state and its agencies regarding the provision of basic services to the citizens.
yesterday, for example, may be without power for a large number of revival of Cairo and Giza for about a full day until the current electricity was up to the citizens about half an hour and cut off for a period of from two hours to three hours at a time, and continued to drop more than seven times in the a large number of districts and provinces.
And across a large number of citizens, deep anger and displeasure of the disastrous daily cutting electric current, which affects their day completely paralyzed.