- Posted August 7, 2014 by
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Celebrating 40 years of Economic Success in Arizona
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
Hickman will address: “Arizona State Land: What Economic Developers Should Know.”
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/events.
The registration deadline is Thursday, Sept. 4. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.