- Posted August 7, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
Hickman will address: “Arizona State Land: What Economic Developers Should Know.”
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/events.
The registration deadline is Thursday, Sept. 4. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.