- Posted August 10, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
South Koreans in Philippines not safe?
Presidential Communication Operations Office Secretary Herminio Coloma, Jr. is commenting on the statement issued by the South Korean embassy in Manila that the government should strengthen measures to protect their citizens visiting and living in the country.
South Korean Ambassador Lee Hyuk in a statement said “pre-emptive action” must be done to allay the anxiety among South Koreans here in the Philippines.
Coloma said for the South Koreans and for those foreigners living in the country, the duty of the government is to protect them, which is its top priority.
According to the South Korean envoy, their nationals are being targeted by criminals.