- Posted August 11, 2014 by
- E3 Appoints Dr. Michael Green Chief Technology Officer; Opens California R&D Center
- Phyllis R. Brown Provides Helpful Support to Caregivers of Alzheimer's Patients in Her Book, Help Me! I'm Slipping
- Walking the Walk! Military Benefits Association Sponsors Enlisted National Guard Soldiers at the 43rd Annual EANGUS Exposition. Supporting Military Families since 1956
- 2013 LakeGeorge.com Elvis Tribute Artist Grand Champion Travis Powell Takes the Stage at This Year's Festival, May 28 - June 1, 2014
- Ashlan Cousteau Takes Delivery of the First BMW i3 in the Western United States at South Bay BMW
Behavioral Health Group Continues to Expand in Colorado
Denver, CO - "This merger and acquisition helps improve the resources available in order to provide "best-in-class" treatment to the patients in Colorado. BHG will continue to make significant investments in the Denver market in order to continue its mission of producing superior patient outcomes," said Dwight Mussleman, BHG Chief Development Officer.
Jay Higham, BHG Chief Executive Officer, added, "Quality care is our top priority and every contact we have with a patient should leave that person with a sense of Hope, Respect, and Caring. This acquisition allows for BHG to continuously help meet the needs of patients in the Denver area as an addition to our other locations in Longmont and Westminster, Colorado."
About Behavioral Health Group
Behavioral Health Group (BHG) is a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG utilizes pharmacotherapy (maintenance and detoxification) as well as counseling to treat both the biochemical and psychosocial aspects of addiction. In doing so, BHG offers patients their best opportunity for a successful recovery. With 37 outpatient treatment centers across the Midwest/South/Southeast, BHG provides a critical service to thousands of individuals and their communities throughout the country. BHG treatment centers are accredited by The Joint Commission.
For more information, phone 214-365-6114 email email@example.com or visit http://www.bhgrecovery.com