- Posted August 12, 2014 by
- A Rohingya matriculation student mourned lovely family and adore friends
- Mynamar BGP police forces and soldiers were shooted gun above at a Rohingya village in Maung Daw
- Citizenship is absolutely essential for Rohingya muslims in Burma& Myanmar
- Conflict between Rakhine communities and innocent Rohingyas muslims minorities in Burma & Myanmar
- Get in touch in Burma.
Rohingya muslim have mourned their hearth by persecution by the military goverment in Burma & Myanmar
The Rohingya have mourned their hearth by persecution of Mynamar military goverment in Burma& Mynamar and have escaped to Bangladesh in large number,with the biggest influx in 1991-1992 when about 270000 of them crossed the border. Although many of these refugees have since then been repatriated to Burma under the supervision of UNHCR there still about 20000 refugees living in two camps in southern Bangladesh. The refugees are completely dependent on UN and estimated 100000 Rohingyas are living illegally in Bangladesh without access tp protection or humanitrain assistance. Since econimic opportunities in Bangladesh are limited,the Rohingya outside of camps are not living in Bangladesh for economoc security rather they are fleeing a history of persecution and homes by the Burma goverment.
At first the goverment of Bangladesh was welcoming toward the Rohingyas and made efforts to accommodate them. In recenty years, however it has pushed for all refugees to be send back to burma and has rejected any possibility of local.reintegration for them. Recently. The goverment of Bangladesh. In order to inprove economic relations with Burmese military regime has declared that the remaining Rohingya refugees in the camps should be repatriated
by any mean....for more detail get in touch......email@example.com