- Posted August 12, 2014 by
- In mother's day.. Egyptian policemen give flowers and chocolate to mothers
- Egyptians living in the dark
- Egypt back to the dark ages again .. power outage of Cairo and Giza
- Egyptian Minister of Defense and chief of military intelligence oversees the voting places of presidency elections to inspect security preparations, then he shaking hands with voters.
- Commander of the Egyptian Second Army:There is a big success in the fight against terrorism
Egypt is sinking in the dark .. cut electricity to more than 6 times a day in several parts of the country
Nightmare harsh reality for the residents of Egypt since two weeks so far, after that was over-voltage cut once or twice a day has become a daily drop up to 6 or 7 times a day, for an hour at a time.
And the reason for that feeling of many of the citizens in a state of distress and anger, even that has some youth to mock it on social sites, saying that the people now buy a bulb jazz and return to the light of candles.