- Posted August 12, 2014 by
- Egypt thirsty
- In mother's day.. Egyptian policemen give flowers and chocolate to mothers
- Egyptians living in the dark
- Egypt back to the dark ages again .. power outage of Cairo and Giza
- Egyptian Minister of Defense and chief of military intelligence oversees the voting places of presidency elections to inspect security preparations, then he shaking hands with voters.
Egypt is sinking in the dark .. cut electricity to more than 6 times a day in several parts of the country
Nightmare harsh reality for the residents of Egypt since two weeks so far, after that was over-voltage cut once or twice a day has become a daily drop up to 6 or 7 times a day, for an hour at a time.
And the reason for that feeling of many of the citizens in a state of distress and anger, even that has some youth to mock it on social sites, saying that the people now buy a bulb jazz and return to the light of candles.