- Posted August 13, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Torture, ISIS -"To Stop Them, We Risk Awakening the Same Evil Within Ourselves"
- So Jeb Bush is Running For President. If Elected, Will He Pardon His Brother, George 'W'?
- Snowmobile Capital of the Eastern US- Barnes Corners, NY- Tug Hill Region-200"+ of Snow!
- Camp Collapsed From Snow Load-6' Snow Banks-Barnes Corners, Tug Hill, NY-Feb22, 2015
- Birtherism Alert: Rudy Giuliani Says Obama Doesn’t Love America
Does Guilt Motivate Poor People To Vote Against Interests By Choosing the GOP?
We certainly understand why many of the wealthy vote for the Corporate lobbying party, but for the rest to do so is like voting for the guy that would cut the rope they're hanging on.
The rich vote their interests. Why don't the poor?
Is it out of guilt? Do the middle class that support the GOP feel they've done something wrong and that the rich have done it all right?
Or could it be simply that the policies of the GOP are designed to rig the game in favor of the rich?
Can't wait to hear this rationale.
The Guardian had a great article on this contradiction: