- Posted August 13, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- American Workers are Stuck in a Job They Hate, Doing Things They Hate, For Wages that They Hate- The New Normal?
- Charleston Church Murders; Sons of Confederate Veterans; The United States hasn't been United Since the 'Compromise of 1877
- Hillary? Bush in 2016? People Making Money From War Are the Ones Winning
- Celebrating "Life on a Dairy Farm" - Dairy Princess Parade In Watertown, NY
- Face Book Disagrees with SCOTUS and Citizens United that Businesses Are People-Proof!
Does Guilt Motivate Poor People To Vote Against Interests By Choosing the GOP?
We certainly understand why many of the wealthy vote for the Corporate lobbying party, but for the rest to do so is like voting for the guy that would cut the rope they're hanging on.
The rich vote their interests. Why don't the poor?
Is it out of guilt? Do the middle class that support the GOP feel they've done something wrong and that the rich have done it all right?
Or could it be simply that the policies of the GOP are designed to rig the game in favor of the rich?
Can't wait to hear this rationale.
The Guardian had a great article on this contradiction: