- Posted August 13, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- A Minimum Wage Hike Helps Who? Workers or Government?
- Armed Forces Day Parade In Watertown, NY- Home to the 10TH Mountain Division- Ft. Drum
- TPP? Desperate for a Legacy, Mr. President? Elizabeth Warren-1; Obama and TPP-0
- "There's No Clear Evidence of Wrong Doing" - Doesn't Mean There Was No Wrong Doing- Injustice In the US
- Fined A Million Bucks? Pocket Change for the WWE, er,... I Mean, the Patriots-Of Course Brady Knew
Does Guilt Motivate Poor People To Vote Against Interests By Choosing the GOP?
We certainly understand why many of the wealthy vote for the Corporate lobbying party, but for the rest to do so is like voting for the guy that would cut the rope they're hanging on.
The rich vote their interests. Why don't the poor?
Is it out of guilt? Do the middle class that support the GOP feel they've done something wrong and that the rich have done it all right?
Or could it be simply that the policies of the GOP are designed to rig the game in favor of the rich?
Can't wait to hear this rationale.
The Guardian had a great article on this contradiction: