- Posted August 13, 2014 by
los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Golden Eagle Film Festival At California State University Los Angeles
- Colombian High School Students in a Dancing Competition
- Ensenada Mexico - La Bufadora- Danza Azteca by Sergio Olivera
- Florence Ostrom's Art Gallery in Springfield, Missouri
- A Fourteen Year Old Colombian Writer visiting Los Angeles
Robin Williams at Madame Tussauds in New York
I was in New York in 2007. I had the opportunity to visit the Museum Madame Tussauds. This is a photo that I got with Robin Williams at the Museum.
I will always remember you as a great comedian. I don't know where you are now, but I hope you are happy.
What did this meeting mean to me?
I was very happy to had the opportunity to visit the Madame Tussaud in New York. It was unbelievable to see Robin Williams, In spite of the fact that he wasn't a real person, I was super exited and shocked to see him like a wax figure. It is sad that I will never going to have the chance to meet him as a real person.
What did Robin himself mean to me?
Robin Williams was an example of happiness and hard work as an actor. He transformed my view of the world with his work.
Did I shoot the photo ?
Yes, I did.
When was it shot?
Aug 03,2007 at 10:30 AM
Do I own it?
Yes, I do own the photo. I do have the original photos from my visit at Madame Tussaud.