- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- Effects of colonialism and dictatorism on Tibet's past and present
- China should be condemned for its Human Rights abuses in Tibet
- Tibet's long journey towards democracy, peace with justice and dignity
- Do not be fooled by China's propaganda on Tibet and Tibetans
- UK politician under fire over comment that 'Tibetans live happily'
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.