- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- World must pressure China on human rights violations in Tibet
- Genocide in the 20th Century: Massacres in Tibet: 1966-76
- Is China wittingly replacing temples in Tibet with propaganda centers?
- Tibet and the global economy: is today’s China poisoning the West?
- Tibetans and Chinese in Tibet: Who are the real terrorist?
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.