- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- Tibetans worldwide vote to elect new Prime Minister and parliamentarians
- Dalai Lama urges youth to play active role in protecting planet
- Tibetan election is a victory for democracy and change
- Xi's Tibet policy is nothing new, but an old colonial war against Tibet
- World must pressure China on human rights violations in Tibet
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.