- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- After long freedom struggle, Tibetans still seeking justice for Tibet
- Spread the message of peace and love in the world to end global tension: Dalai Lama
- Chinese colonisation: How many will China transfer to Tibet?
- Xi Jinping must change China's repressive policies to end Tibet crisis
- Tibetan media expresses solidarity with satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.