- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- A new book on Tibet, “Voice of An Exiled Tibetan” released
- Everyday is Human Rights Day: A new hope for Tibetans in Tibet?
- Expanding the "Severe Punishments" in Tibet is a China's style
- A long struggle for freedom of Tibet: We must remember the martyrs
- Tibet seeks the moral stand for freedom of the world and democracy
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.