- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- Chinese colonisation: How many will China transfer to Tibet?
- Xi Jinping must change China's repressive policies to end Tibet crisis
- Tibetan media expresses solidarity with satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo
- A new book on Tibet, “Voice of An Exiled Tibetan” released
- Everyday is Human Rights Day: A new hope for Tibetans in Tibet?
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.