- Posted August 14, 2014 by
- Expanding the "Severe Punishments" in Tibet is a China's style
- A long struggle for freedom of Tibet: We must remember the martyrs
- Tibet seeks the moral stand for freedom of the world and democracy
- Effects of colonialism and dictatorism on Tibet's past and present
- China should be condemned for its Human Rights abuses in Tibet
Chinese police open fire on crowd of protesters in Tibet
Dharamshala: - Sources coming out Tibet say at least ten Tibetans were seriously injured when Chinese paramilitary police opened fire on crowds of Tibetan protesters in Sershul county in eastern Tibet calling for the release of their respected leader.